Two sustain burn injuries in Murree hotel fire

Nov 30, -0001
Staff ReportMURREE: At least two persons have sustained burn injuries in a gas leakage blast at a local hotel in Murree, SAMAA reported on Thursday.According to brief details, after constant leakage of gas suddenly fire broke out after a small scale explosion in a hotel, leaving to persons burnt.The Rescue 1122 team rushed to the blast site and moved the injured to hospital. SAMAA

injuries

hotel

burn

murree

Tabool ads will show in this div