You're going to miss out on a lot if you have not yet been vaccinated against the coronavirus.
The Sindh government issued new directives for people in the province Saturday after Covid-19 cases rose.
- Compliance to wear masks in public at all times
- Only vaccinated people allowed to access tourist spots
- Unvaccinated people not allowed to use public transport i.e. trains, buses, and airplanes
- Indoor dining closed, outdoor dining allowed only for vaccinated people
- Weddings ceremonies to be held after checking Covid-19 certificates
- Only vaccinated people allowed to visit cattle markets
- Sea view, Hawkesbay closed
Earlier this week, a micro smart lockdown was imposed in five localities in Karachi’s Korangi for two weeks. The movement of the people has been restricted, and only grocery shops and pharmacies will remain open. Only one person can leave the house for buying food and medicines, and they must carry their CNIC.
The government has stressed vaccinating after cases of the Deltra variant emerged in the country. Pakistan is inoculating more than 500,000 people every day.