Pakistan's monsoon season about to end: Met dept
Rains to stop after October 1
Pakistan's monsoon season is about to end. A metrologist while speaking to SAMAA TV said that usually the percentage of rains that fall in Pakistan are about 80% in northern areas of Pakistan and southern parts tend to get the rest of 20%. However, this year it was 50% for north and 50% for south.