Video explainer: How Sindh govt will spend its next budget

Who gets more money and who faces the cut?
The Sindh government presented its Rs1,241 billion budget for the fiscal year 2020-2021 on June 17. It plans to spend Rs969 billion, or 78% of its budget, on the current expenditure. This money will go into running government affairs, paying salaries, pensions, subsidies and writing off loans. The remaining 22% or Rs233 billion will be spent on development. This short video breaks down how Sindh plans to spend its money next fiscal year.

Sindh

Budget 2020-21

Tabool ads will show in this div